To keep your jewelry in great condition, we recommend the following:
- Always remove your jewelry if it could be exposed to chemicals of any kind (including cleaning chemicals, lotions, most soaps, and makeup).
- Always remove your jewelry before sleeping, swimming, showering, exercising, heavy lifting, or doing outdoor work or gardening.
- Clean your jewelry regularly with warm water, gentle soap (we recommend blue dish soap), and a soft toothbrush.
- We advise caution when handling all jewelry, however, some gemstones require special care. Many stones such as Amethyst, Emerald, Opal, Pearl, Peridot, Tanzanite and Tourmaline are very delicate and can be easily abraded.
- If you will be seeking any help or if there might be any additional questions upon receiving the piece, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our craftsmen are knowledgeable and experienced in jewelry care and repair and will be glad to be helpful with any difficulties that might occur.